Wednesday 24 September 2014

Faces of BFY - Samantha


Registration for the camp is now OPEN! So what are you waiting for? Sign up at http://bit.ly/pushingboundaries_4 NOW! :D

“Life touches my heart everyday I care to let it. Those moments I choose to step back are always the most beautiful moments of all. It is hard to put it down in words but when I put aside my cares, worries, plans, regrets... I get a glimpse of true happiness in living. Just for that moment. As of now I am on the train, watching people around me. Everyone is busy travelling to their destination but presently we are on this journey together. Children, adults and elderly. People of all sorts. Our destination is eminent but as of now, now matters. And now is beautiful. The only difference in life is that we won’t know when we alight but as my favourite quote goes; ‘We're all travelling through time together, every day of our lives, all we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.’ ”


- Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment