Saturday 27 September 2014

Faces of BFY - Pei Si

Ok, so I am featuring myself this week LOL. But the point is, registration for the camp is now OPEN! So what are you waiting for? Sign up at http://bit.ly/pushingboundaries_4 NOW! :D
"Last week was the most hectic week for the whole semester. On Friday, I was rushing my essay due that evening and realised that I would be late for my afternoon class. I asked for help on the class WhatsApp chat if anyone could help me display my models for marking which I had left in the room, as I had to submit models for that class. My classmate decided to help me very spontaneously and even helped to write my name on the models. It is really great to see how in my class, people really look out for each other and help each other out with such simple acts of kindness, and if anyone is printing notes or buying materials we will ask around to see who else needs them."
- Pei Si

No comments:

Post a Comment