Sunday 31 August 2014

Faces of BFY - Clara

Register your interest for our BFY Pushing Boundaries 4 camp (20-23 Dec) at http://tinyurl.com/qe6a7oj NOW and be the first to receive updates! :)
"A few days back I was rushing to do an assignment on my laptop when it hanged. I've spent the past few days before that working on it. I panicked as it had yet to be saved. I tried to get it back with the backup function but to no avail and I was feeling really bitter by then. I had this irritant feeling as I had no one and nothing to put the blame on. I believed if anyone was to irritate me at that point, I would have vented my emotions on the person. Fortunately, I got aware of the arising feelings. In Buddhism we always practice to be mindful of ourselves. So I immediately stopped harping on what has already happened and decide to work on my assignment again after calming myself with a short meditation."
- Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment