Sunday 24 August 2014

Faces of BFY - Angela

Hi everyone, as we are officially launching the blog today, some of you who are visiting it for the first time may be wondering what "Faces of BFY" is about. Well, it's basically a publicity campaign for our upcoming BFY Pushing Boundaries 4 camp held from 20-23 Dec. Every week, we choose a member of BFY to answer a mystery question following the theme of fortitude (August) and their response is put up here! This week, we are featuring Angela. Do check out the other posts labelled "Faces of BFY" to see who else we have featured! :) 

Register your interest for the camp at http://tinyurl.com/qe6a7oj NOW and be the first to receive updates! :)


"Without a second thought, my mother is definitely my strongest pillar of support! She has been there for all the different phases of my life and never fails to shower me with unconditional love. Being the eldest among her siblings, she did not have the opportunity to study as she had to work to support my grandparents. As a result, she can't help me with my studies, or advise me on my career choices etc. Despite these, she always does her best to support me, be it through her home cooked food or her constant nagging out of good intention! She taught me that humility is the most important value one must possess to succeed in life!"
- Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment